Shotguns have been overtime the most effective mean of personal protection due to its ease of use and tremendous power, and it is now one of the best ways to protect your home from forcible entry as well as protecting one’s boat from high seas piracy common to these days.
Shotguns are ideal weapons to have in the event of a post hurricane survival time, where law enforcement is either to busy or simply not available to come to your help.
Our shotgun class will teach you how to safely and efficiently use, maintain, load, unload and store a shotgun for the protection of your home, family and self.
You will learn about the different types of shotguns currently in the market, their use, and which one is the most appropriate for your personal defense.
You will get to know about the various type of ammo to meet your specific needs for your safeguard and the one of your family.
(Shotgun will be provided!)
The fist step shotgun course will cover:
- Firearm safety.
- Introduction to the Shotgun.
- Knowledge of the different types of shotguns and their use.
- Shotgun disassembly.
- Cleaning and maintenance.
- Storing the shotgun.
- Loading and unloading.
- Different aiming technique and their appropriate use.
- Firing the shotgun.
- Questions and comments.
Our instructor has over 20 years of active and defensive shotgun use and will provide you with a comprehensive class in a no boot camp environment.
* Classes are expected to last two hours.
The second step shotgun course will cover:
- Firearm safety.
- Review of the shotgun specifics.
- Shotgun for the home protection.
- Shotgun for boaters or vessels protection.
- Appropriate ammo for short range defense (home protection).
- Appropriate ammo for long range (boaters use).
- Tactical loads and their use.
- Commune tactical or defense add-ons.
- Multiple target and decision making / shot placement.
- Moving targets “how to”.
- Shooting qualification.
Our instructor has over 20 years of active and defensive Shotgun use and will provide you with a comprehensive class in a no boot camp environment.
*Classes are expected to last two hours.
US$ 175.00 (p/class) + range fees
2007-2017 © All rights reserved.