Our Assault Rife basic operator course will give you a great sense of confidence in the use of an assault rifle, the understanding of its mechanic, ballistic, available option and shooting technique.
This course will be conducted in two main segments.
In the first segment you will learn:
- Rules of safety when handling that specific type of Firearm
- Proper storage, transport consideration and option
- Parts and mechanic of an Assault Rifle
- Disassembly, cleaning, and best recommended product / tools
- Loading and unloading technique and tactics
- Problem solving
- Practice of different shooting stands and transition
- Proper sight and trigger use
The second segment will cover:
- Safety review and on the field consideration
- Proper shooting station setup
- Using the sighting system advantage and disadvantages of different system
- Field of view, threat scan and re-engagement
- Multiple range of engagement and aiming technique
This course will provide you with an Assault Rifle for your training.
Course available with:
- AR15 -M4
- FN SCAR 17S*
- IWI TAVOR (NEW)
*Additional fee apply for use of the FN SCAR. For more info or to make a reservation call: 305-695-0601
ARBOC US$450.00 + range fees
Classes are non refundable
Classes not rescheduled 24 hours prior of class start will be forfeited
Classes are expected to start on time no walk in will be allowed once the class started
Range fees not included unless specified otherwise
Classes are valid for not more then one year from purchase date
2007-2021 © All rights reserved.