Join us for an enriching 2 hour Class on Florida's constitutional carry, where we delve into the essential rules of firearms safety and regulations pertinent to carrying firearms under the new constitutional carry law. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of training, empowering you with the knowledge and confidence to responsibly exercise your constitutional rights.
This course will be conducted in two major segments.
The first segment will cover safety:
- Rules of safety that must be applied whenever handling a firearm.
- Proper storage of a Firearm and available options.
- Maintenance requirement and proper care.
- Education of others as well as education in regards of kids.
The second segment will focus on the rules and laws* related on carrying a firearm for your personal protection:
- Proper ways to carry a firearm and available option.
- Use of force in lawful self defense.
- Transport VS Carry.
- Possession restriction.
- Proper ways to address law enforcement, expectation and more.
* Our instructors are not part of law enforcement, nor is certified to teach laws. As laws do tend to change over time, it is the applicant's responsibility to know the laws, and to find out about possible change in laws.
Classes are available:
Every 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, at 5:00pm in Midtown Miami
To make a reservation call us at: (305) 695-0601